Performed multiple ETL pipeline building and integrations.
9 years of building Oracle HCM fusion analytics & reporting experience.
Experienced in building Data Lakes with Billions of records.
Successfully delivered multiple BI product-based projects.
Successfully transitioned legacy scripts from Mainframes to Cloud.
Expertise in building innovative AI/ML-based projects.
Designed to facilitate data analysis and reporting processes.
Explore the Latest Tech News and Innovations Today.
Practical articles with Proven Productivity Tips.
Watch the engaging and Informative Video Resources.
A journey that begins with your goals and ends with great outcomes.
Your career is a journey. Cherish the journey, and celebrate the wins.
In many of our reporting scenarios, we would need to create a filter based on the results of another analysis. OBIEE allows filtering the results dynamically from the results of another analysis
• While creating a filter use the option “is based on the results of another analysis” in the operator selection drop down.
• You will be prompted to choose any analysis from your OBIEE server, select the required analysis that has to be used for filtering.
• You have an option to choose columns from the selected analysis. you must select the appropriate column whose values must be used for filtering.
• You will also have the option to choose the operator which will be the condition for filtering.
• Click on Ok and your new filter is created and ready for filtering your report based on the results obtained from the other analysis.