• Multi-factor authentication can be enabled for AWS accounts through AWS Management console.
• To enable the traffic flow into VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) and database instances, you can add Amazon QuickSight IP address range when your VPC is being connected with public connectivity.
• If your data is in AWS or on-premises without public connectivity, private VPC access uses an Elastic Network Interface for secure, private communication with data sources.
• It also allows using AWS Direct Connect to create a secure, private link with on-premises resources.
• Row-level security (RLS) enables owners to control access to data at row granularity based on permissions associated with users interacting with the data.
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.