Visualization types supported in Amazon Quicksight
Amazon QuickSight supports assorted visualizations that facilitate different analytical approaches:
• Comparison and distribution – You can use the bar chart visual type to create a single-measure, multi-measure or clustered bar chart by using a dimension for the X or Y axis and a measure for the value.
• Changes over time – Line charts show the individual values of a set of measures against the range displayed, whereas area line charts are represented by a colored area.
• Correlation – Using heat map and scatter plots you can measure the intersection of the two dimensions.
• Aggregation – It is the practice of grouping multiple objects with similar characteristics into a single object.
• Tabular – Using pivot tables for tabular form you can add up to 20 fields as rows and 20 fields as columns.
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.