Datastage is an ETL tool which extracts, transform and load data from source to the target. The data sources might include sequential files, indexed files, relational databases, external data sources, archives, enterprise applications, etc.
The reasons for using DataStage
• DataStage Module helps in reducing the workload and business rules management. It optimizes hardware utilization and control job activities
• It provides user interaction with administrative projects. It also keeps interaction with systems and can manage global settings. The administrator’s responsibility varies from setting up projects, properties, adding, deleting and moving projects. A command interface is given to DataStage Repository administrators.
• DataStage repository can be viewed and edited, the main interface of DataStage repository is DataStage Manager. To search or Store DataStage repository and manage to reuse Metadata, the Manager loads all the services. It plays an important role in organizing all tasks to the DataStage Repository.
• It helps in creating jobs on DataStage or app by giving the design interface. Each job from outside view specifies the instinct of data, possible transformations, and the target as well. The designer will also provide user graphical interface which is easy. The server will take care of loading the executable data.
• It will provide an interaction that schedules programs that are properly executable, formed by the compilation of jobs. It runs, validates, monitors and schedules server jobs and similar jobs. This targets the testers and operators.
DataTerrain with years of experience and reliable experts is ready to assist. We have served more than 200 plus customers in the US and an additional 60 plus customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any longterm binding contracts.