Microsoft Power BI (business intelligence) is a powerful analytics tool that helps to analyze data and share insights.
With this technology, enterprises can monitor their business more closely and get instant answers with rich dashboards available for every device.
Power BI is broken down into multiple tools:
• Power Query to extract and transform.
• Power Pivot to model and analyze.
• Power View and Map to visualize data.
Key features and benefits of Microsoft Power BI include:
• The Q&A function. Sometimes the fastest way to get an answer from your data is to ask a question using natural language, and that’s exactly what Q&A allows users to do, making this feature a top-cited benefit in achieving self-service business intelligence.
• Excel Integration. Power BI’s capability of Excel integration helps users to view and work with the raw data behind a Power BI visualization.
• Dashboards, reports, and datasets are at the heart of Power BI. Users can create personalized dashboards, which combine on-premises and cloud-born data in a single view, allowing them to monitor their most important data enterprise-wide and from all their business apps.
• The ability to easily embed BI and analytics in the app to deliver interactive reports and geo-map visualizations empowered by Bing maps.
• With SQL Server analysis services on-premises and Azure analysis services in the cloud, users can build robust, reusable data models, enabling consistent reporting and analyses.
• Power BI is available in three separate national cloud data centers, each offering the same level of security, privacy, compliance, and transparency as the global version of Power BI.
• The ability to connect to nearly any application or data source (literally hundreds of options), no matter whether those resources live in the cloud or on-premises. A few examples include Excel spreadsheets, GitHub, Mail Chimp, SharePoint, and Google Analytics.
• Power BI is simple to use. Even basic users will find it to have a short learning curve.
• Fast turnarounds and low costs. By analyzing the most recent data, businesses can make informed decisions regarding which markets are growing and which ones are under performing. Plus, the business retains ownership of the data always and can perform the analysis internally to save money.
• Affordability. A major advantage of using Power BI for data analysis and visualization is that it is affordable and relatively inexpensive.
• Custom Visualizations. Power BI offers a wide range of custom visualizations i.e. visualizations made by developers for a specific use. Custom visuals are available on the Microsoft marketplace.
• Personal Gateway. A personal Gateway is a tool that you can use with Power BI to authenticate data sources that are on-premise and outside the firewall. Once this tool authenticates an on-premise data source, a cloud-hosted Power BI instance can use data from that data source.
• Data Accessibility. Power BI offers great accessibility to data sources and the data sets that you create while designing reports. All the data that you import from data sources and work with is stored in a centralized location. You can access that data anytime, from anywhere, from any platform and as many times as you want.
• Constant innovation. The Power BI product is updated nearly every month with new features and functions.
DataTerrain with years of experience and reliable experts is ready to assist. We have served more than 200 plus customers in the US and an additional 60 plus customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.