Informatica tracing levels can be configured at the transformation session levels and has 4 different types of tracing levels.
- None – This level is applicable at session level only and the integration service uses the tracing levels configured in the mapping
- Terse – Log initialization information, error messages and notification of rejected data in the session log file.
- Normal – Integration service logs initialization and status information, errors encountered and skipped rows due to transformation row errors. Summarizes session results but not at the level of individual rows.
- Verbose Initialization – In addition to normal tracing the integration service logs additional initialization details; names of index and data files used and detailed transformation statistics.
- Verbose Data – The Informatica Integration Service logs each row that passes into mapping. When you configure the tracing level to verbose data, the Integration Service writes row data for all rows in a block when it processes a transformation.
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.