Currently Amazon QuickSight supports the following primitive data types such as Date, Decimal, Integer, and String.
● Date primitive type supports both 24-hour and 12-hour clocks. It also supports in the range from Jan 1, 1400 00:00:00 UTC to Feb 26, 2364 23:59:59 UTC for SPICE datasets.
● Whereas the decimal data type supports up to only four decimal points and if it is higher scale then it will be truncated to the four decimal places.
● Boolean data types are converted to integers in Amazon QuickSight.
● If a certain field contains values which are not being recognised by Amazon QuickSight then the rows with these values will be skipped.
● In a few cases a particular data field might contain values that the JDBC driver can’t interpret for the source database then those values are being replaced by null.
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.