The RPD deployment process in BICS is different from that of a on-premise OBIEE environment. In the BICS you do not have a separate service to deploy the RPD, instead you have an option within the BICS URL to upload the RPD
• Click the console icon from the BICS URL
• Click the icon “Snapshots and Models” from the list of options. This will navigate to the snapshot system state page
• From the available options, choose “Replace Data Model” and from the file chooser menu, select the RPD file to be uploaded to the BICS
• Provide the RPD password and click OK to upload the RPD. This process might take a few minutes and after a successful RPD upload, you will see a message “Data Model was successfully replaced with [repository file name]”
• The RPD upload to the BICS does not require any server downtime and the users might have to use the refresh metadata option to have the latest RPD in their active session
DataTerrain with years of experience and reliable experts is ready to assist. We have served more than 200 plus customers in the US and an additional 60 plus customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long term binding contracts.