Subreport element is similar to a place holder defining the position of the top-left corner to which the subreport is aligned.
The following properties are available in the Properties to view in the Subreport tab.
• Run To Bottom: When true, the sub-report element will consume the entire vertical space available on the report page.
• Expression: Expression that can be used to load the Jasper object to use when filling the sub-report portion of the document. Evaluated at run time to retrieve the Jasper object for the sub-report.
• Using Cache: Specifies whether the sub-report’s report object is kept in memory or reloaded each time it’s used. It is common for a sub-report element to be printed more than once.
• Connection Expression/Data source Expression: At the run time, returns a JDBC connection or a JRDataSource used to fill in the sub-report. Only one of these expression types can be used. If there is no connection or data source expression, no data is passed to the sub-report.
• Parameters Map Expression: The expression must contain a set of coupled names/objects that are passed to the sub-report to set a value for its parameters.
• Edit Return Values: It allows the user to define how to store values in local variables calculated or processed in the sub-report.
• Edit Parameters: It allows the user to define name/expression pairs used to dynamically set a value for the sub-report parameters.
Data Terrain with years of experience and reliable experts is ready to assist. We have served more than 200 plus customers in the US and an additional 60 plus customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.