One of the crucial tasks of HR Team is to maintain a clear track of the new hires and terminations of an Organization. It is necessary for the HR Team to have reports which provide an answer to important questions such as:
1. How many employees are newly hired in the last quarter?
2. How many are terminated within a particular period?
3. In which Business Unit/Location/Department, the most or least hires/terminations occurred?
4. Newly hired/terminated employee count in a particular Payroll
DataTerrain’s Prebuilt report provides details related to the new hired/terminated employees. This prebuilt report can be run for the below parameters
1. Start Date/End Date (To get employees in a date range/Quarter)
2. Payroll Name (To filter hire/terminations in a payroll)
3. Organization (Display hire/terminations in an Organization)
4. State/Location/Department (To list hire/termination by State/Loc/Dept)
This report can also be run for a default period such as for capturing the hire/terminations in the past 30 days/15 days instead of passing any parameter.
This report is built both as an HCM Extract and a BIP report, hence it can be run from the ‘CheckList’ section or from the BI Publisher Catalog, Users can use either Extracts or BIP report respectively, as per their preference.
Output: The output data lists the newly hired/terminated employee and his organization, location, assignment start/end dates, grade related details. The output format of this report is Excel and it can also be rendered as PDF/CSV.
Schedule: HR Team can also schedule the report to get it delivered weekly/bi-weekly and use it for a regular audit on the Hire/Termination process in their organization.
DataTerrain with years of experience and reliable experts is ready to assist. We have served more than 200plus customers in the US and an additional 60 plus customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long term binding contracts.