The Data Processor transformation in Informatica PowerCenter processes unstructured and semi-structured file formats in a mapping.
A mapping uses a Data Processor transformation to change documents from one format to another. The Data Processor transformation processes files of any format in a mapping. When you create a Data Processor transformation, you define components that convert the data. It also has following options
- Parser – It converts source documents to XML but the input can be in any format such as text, HTML, Word, PDF or HL7
- Serializer – It converts an XML file to an output document of any format such as text document, an HTML document or a PDF.
- Mapper – It converts XML source documents to another XML structure or schema and same XML documents as in an XMap.
- Transformer – Modification such as adding, removing, converting or changing text can be done for any format and it can be run as a stand-alone component or with other options like Parser, Mapper or Serializer.
- Streamer – It splits large input documents such as multi-gigabyte into many segments and it also processes documents that have multiple messages or records in them such as HIPAA or EDI files.
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.