DataTerrain Announces New Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Environment Health Check Service
DataTerrain’s OBI health check program is designed to assess the performance, stability, availability of OBI systems and to identify potential configuration issues and risks.
To evaluate OBI environment, the service assess in the following six distinct areas:
- Roles and Privileges
- Report inventory and Usage
- Data Lineage
The Health check would be conducted analyzing the Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) server parameters, reports, users and other components that are part of the Oracle HCM Fusion reports components and Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) environment.
Data gathered through the environment logs, discussions and documentation reviews to complete the health check for recommendations to mitigate the risks and performance improvements.
DataTerrain’s Health Check Benefits
- Proactively uncover risk areas.
- Provide best practice recommendations.
- Uncover potential performance-related business or operational risks before they happen.
- Prepare your environment for busy business cycles and growth in the volume of data.
- Provide additional perspective on the health of your OBI environment.
Health Check Deliverables
- A report detailing diagnostic information and configuration settings measured against Oracle and industry best practices.
- Specific recommendations related to OBIE environment which can mitigate risks and improve performance.
Contact DataTerrain Today for All Your Business Intelligence Needs
DataTerrain is a leader in automated Business Intelligence migration and Oracle HCM solutions. Over the last decade, DataTerrain has helped many customers migrate from legacy platforms to OBIEE. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.