Amazon QuickSight is an Amazon Web Services which enables businesses to upgrade from a spreadsheet based reporting to an interactive tool that can analyze the data. The main purpose of this tool is to convert the unstructured data into actionable intelligence.
- Data source Compatibility – Almost all types of data sources can be accessed and in fact any form of data stored in an internet accessible environment can be worked with QuickSight.
- SPICE engine – It is a super fast, parallel, in-memory, calculation engine and it is quick and easy to use. It is designed to be more powerful with enormous amounts of data readily available through its replication process.
- Portability – This tool can be accessed from anywhere such as laptop, desktop, smart phone, tablets and even offline after installing offline mode.
- Flexibility – QuickSight is designed in such a way that users can play around with massive data with a world class data engine and flexibility of the tool which increases the usage.
- Smart visualizations – The feature such as ‘Autograph’ accurately predicts the data and analyses it based on your analytical patterns and comes out with a solution.
- Self-service analyses – The data can be separated as per the required analysis and save them as stories. This unique feature can be later shared with other users in the organisations.
- Highly scalable – It can be used across many business domains to measure business metrics independently. It can be scaled across tens of thousands of users who can work independently and simultaneously across all data sources.
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts