Jaspersoft business intelligence reporting can be done using a JSON data source.
The following are some features and benefits of Jaspersoft with JSON data source.
• In the BI world, time is taken for data retrieval and memory consumption are the key factors in determining efficiency and performance. With JSON data source, Jaspersoft offers to transport data between a server and a client (web) application provided with increased efficiency and performance.
• A JSON file with the actual report data can be passed to the report either from a file location or from a remote location. Once a data-adapter is created using a JSON file, the fields from the JSON can be used in the report layout.
• The data-adapter from the Jaspersoft studio can be downloaded and uploaded to the Jaspersoft Server and the same report can be run from the server also.
• The JSON data source can also be passed as a parameter from the main report to the sub-report in the sub-report connection expression properties.
• JSON data-source offers a lightweight syntax and ease of use. Reports can be created quickly once the data are populated in the JSON file.
• JSON data-source has wide advantages where there is a requirement to pull a large volume of data from a server. In this scenario, the data can be loaded from the webserver to a JSON file which will offer us a better reporting performance.
DataTerrain with years of experience and reliable experts is ready to assist. We have served more than 200 plus customers in the US and an additional 60 plus customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long term binding contracts.