Crosstab reports contain tables that arrange data across rows and columns in a tabular form. Crosstab object is used for inserting a crosstab report within the main report.
Crosstabs can be used with any level of data (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio), and usually display the summarized data, contained in the report variables, in the form of a dynamic table. Variables are used to display aggregate data such as sums, counts, average values.
JRXML element <crosstab> is used to insert a crosstab into a report. Following is a list of attributes of an <crosstab>element:
• isRepeatColumnHeaders: Indicates whether the column headers should be reprinted after a page break. The default value is true.
• isRepeatRowHeaders: Indicates whether the row headers should be reprinted after a crosstab column break. The default value is true.
• columnBreakOffset: When a column break occurs, indicates the amount of vertical space, measured in pixels, before the subsequent crosstab piece to be placed below the previous one on the same page. The default value is 10.
• rundirection: Indicates whether the crosstab data should be filled from left to right (LTR) or from right to left (RTL). The default value is LTR.
• ignoreWidth: Indicates whether the crosstab will stretch beyond the initial crosstab width limit and don’t generate column breaks. Else it will stop rendering columns within the crosstab width limit and continue with the remaining columns only after all rows have started rendering. The default value is false.
Data Terrain with years of experience and reliable experts is ready to assist. We have served more than 200 plus customers in the US and an additional 60 plus customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.