Jaspersoft built-in or system Fonts can be viewed in the Report viewer provided the fonts are supported by the Operating system. The best way to use a font in JasperReports Library is to use a font extension.
• Jaspersoft fonts can be configured in Studio and Server and displayed in the PDF view. Fonts can be referred from an URL and from the file system using the Preferences dialog window from the Jaspersoft Studio.
• The fonts .ttf files (True Type Font) can be downloaded and can be configured using the font mapping option available in the Jaspersoft studio. There are different types of font attribute such as font name, size, isBold, italic and so on.
• JasperReports fonts can be categorized as logical fonts, physical fonts and font extensions.
The logical fonts recognized by Java library are Serif, SansSerif, Monospaced, Dialog, and DialogInput.
• The default font type offered by Jaspersoft is SansSerif with font size, 10. And the default pdf font is Helvetica. The default font name and size can be changes in report level and server level.
• Font extensions force JasperReports to work with external TTF, SVG, WOFF, or EOT fonts. This ensures that a specific font behaves in the same way wherever the report is executed.
DataTerrain with years of experience and reliable experts is ready to assist. We have served more than 200 plus customers in the US and an additional 60 plus customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long term binding contracts.