In many of our reporting scenarios, we would need to create a filter based on the results of another analysis. OBIEE allows filtering the results dynamically from the results of another analysis
- While creating a filter use the option “is based on the results of another analysis” in the operator selection drop down.
- You will be prompted to choose any analysis from your OBIEE server, select the required analysis that has to be used for filtering.
- You have an option to choose columns from the selected analysis. you must select the appropriate column whose values must be used for filtering.
- You will also have the option to choose the operator which will be the condition for filtering.
- Click on Ok and your new filter is created and ready for filtering your report based on the results obtained from the other analysis.