While Traditional ETL is designed for relational databases and other data sources, Modern ETL is designed to handle both structured and semi-structured data.
- Traditional ETL is less flexible about type of sources and targets.
- But in Modern ETL, data is seamlessly integrated from many types of sources to many types of targets both on premise and cloud.
Method of processing:
- Traditional method follows batch data processing.
- Modern ETL follows real time streaming and rapid batch data processing.
- Security systems can be handled with your own resources on your network in traditional ETL.
- In modern ETL, with SaaS you can opt for the vendor to manage security in the cloud.
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.