Authors and Readers are just a user type that cannot change account permissions or invite users. Both the users can be upgraded to admin at any time.
● An author is a user who can connect to data sources
● Authors can create interactive dashboards using advanced QuickSight capabilities and publish dashboards with other users in the account.
● A reader is a user who uses interactive dashboards and they can view a shared dashboard, filter data and export as CSV files.
● Readers can be upgraded to authors via user management options.
● Readers with pay per session pricing exist only in enterprise edition
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.