Amazon Quicksight is released in multiple versions; the following features would help in selecting the appropriate edition for your requirement.
● You can invite any person with an email address to create an Amazon QuickSight–only user account.
● When a user account is created, Amazon QuickSight sends an email to that user inviting them to activate their account.
● When a user account is created, you can also choose to assign it either as an administrative or a user role.
● You perform all management of users by adding, changing, and deleting user accounts in Amazon QuickSight.
● All users in these groups are authorized to sign in to Amazon QuickSight as administrators.
● You can only add or remove Enterprise edition user accounts by adding or removing a person from a Microsoft Active Directory group that you associated with Amazon QuickSight.
● You can also bulk add or remove user accounts by integrating Microsoft Active Directory groups with, or removing Microsoft Active Directory groups from, Amazon QuickSight.
● Deactivating a user by removing it from a Microsoft Active Directory group, or by removing their Microsoft Active Directory group from integration with Amazon QuickSight, does not delete the associated Amazon QuickSight user account for that person.
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.