In Taleo OBIEE Answers we have an option to save a set of filters and reuse it across a shared environment. This helps to reduce the efforts in re-creating frequently used filters.
- Create a filter or a set of filters in OBIEE Answers as usual
- In the filters section, on the header part you will find an arrow icon (>>) which provides the option to save the set of filters that you have created
- The operators, operands and the conditions will remain the same and this set of filter gets saved into any preferred location on the OBIEE Server
- You can have it in your personal folders or even in the shared filters to share it among other users
- These saved filters can be added to any of the Taleo OBIEE Answers report, from the left side pane of the criteria tab